Welcome to Kaname Ariga’s fifth seminar in Norway!
—–pre-payment and pre-registration page: click here—-
The seminar is part of Ariga Sensei’s 2023 Scandinavian Tour of Norway and Finland, organised by JuShinKan Aikido, in cooperation with the Finnish host clubs – with the assistance of Sentrum Aikido and Sunyata Aikido dojos.
Click on the image, and open a pdf! —->
Ariga Sensei is one of the closest Japanese deshi (students) of Endo Shihan, figuring as his uke in many demonstrations and instructional DVDs. He started Aikido in 1989 at the age of 15, and now teaches at and runs the Saku Dojo in Japan. He also teaches international seminars in Finland, Spain, Italy, Austria, Slovakia, Hungary and Germany.
He teaches a simple, elegant, soft and contact-based, yet effective aikido style, and is a very friendly, generous and inspiring teacher.
- Friday 16 June: 19.00 – 21.00
- Saturday 17 June:
- 15.30 – 17.30
- evening get together TBA
- Sunday 18 june: 11.00 – 13.00
- Sentrum Aikidoklubb – Brinken 20, 0654 Oslo, Norway
- Google Maps link here
- GPS: 59.911385, 10.778489
- Get around cheaper in Oslo, and to/from airport: click here for tips
- 800 NOK whole camp / 250 NOK per session.
- 500 students, unemployed, youth under 26.
NB: rebate applies to full seminar only.
This year again we strongly recommend pre-payment!
Please help keep the registration queues at the seminar small and fast – PLEASE prepay!
Note: Bring a printscreen of the payment as proof payment (pic on the phone is ok). Options:
- Vipps: to 98250628 – we love it! (Norwegians only)
- Domestic bank transfer to JuShinKan Aikido account nr: 9680 36 20544
- International Bank transfer:
- IBAN: NO9196803620544
- BIC / SWIFT: STFBNOKKXXX
- NB: state who the payment is for in the comment field!
- if you have problems to transfer 700 kr in NOK, please transfer EUR 75 for the full seminar (the amounts include bank fees on our side) – or easier: bring cash (NOK or EUR are OK).
- Credit card payment will be NOT be accepted, sorry!
- Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pre-registration and Pre-payment
Help keep the registration and payment queues down:
Please Pre-register and Pre-pay – and note that you still have to Sign-in at the seminar and show proof of payment (printout or screenshot on your phone are ok)
- At the dojo: free – but register for it! (there is a kitchenette there, with water cooker,
coffee machine, oven and fridge – showers and sauna). Food shops & restaurants nearby. Bring Sleeping bag and sleeping pad.
- Hostel, with breakfast and free parking: Haraldheimen (15 mn by car, 30 mn by tram/bus)
(prices pr night, include breakfast and free parking – 2 prices: common facilities / toilet/shower in room)
- double (bunkbeds): 875/1060 NOK or triple 1075/1275 NOK
- family (2 x bunkbeds, sleeps 4) : 1580/1700 NOK.
- bed in male or female dorminotry : 405 NOK
- click here for tips for cheaper travel in/around Oslo, and to/from airport
- Convenient, but pricey: City Appartments: next door to dojo: price example (2023 prices) for 2 nights, cancellable/refundable, no breakfast):
- double/twin room: 2898/3198 NOK, or triple 3998 NOK
- 4-bed apartment: 5198 NOK.
- 2-bedroom apartment for 4 people: 5998 NOK.
- you can find cheap(er) downtown hotels or hostels, airBnB’s, then take subway to Tøyen.
For more information, please visit the seminar’s Facebook page, or contact Jacqueline:
- Email: email@example.com
- Mobile/Whatsapp: (+47) 982 50 628
We look forwards to seeing you in Oslo!